We know how important it is for F&B businesses to have visibility of their team's performance, that's why we're so excited to release our new and improved Employees Dashboard!
This replaces our Employees Module and is the first release using our new cards v4 infrastructure that will enable our existing customers to create their own metrics and dashboards in Tenzo in the not too distant future.
Employee Dashboard Features
The Employee dashboard is the new, simplified home of Employee related data from point of sale feeds into Tenzo, and includes report cards with metrics such as employee sales, attachment, and product performance. To access the dashboard, click on "Employees" in the left hand menu of the Tenzo WebApp:
Or select it in the menu on your Mobile App:
The NEW dashboard will allow you to track employee sales metrics and enjoy benefits such as:
- Exploring individual sales metric across any custom date range rather than be limited to the current and previous month as in the old employees module.
- Accessing seven bespoke v4 metrics cards that show employee performance across a range of different metrics such as spend per guest (SPG).
- Benchmarking employees' individual item or category sales so you can see who did the best job in selling or promoting the high margin options on your menus or season specials.
Filtering the Employee Dashboard
All the metrics you see on the dashboard can be filtered by clicking the Explore button, so you can:
- Focus on employees in one of your locations,
- Search for a specific employee, or
- Select a custom date range rather than looking at the default date range of Month to Date.
Below is a list of terms that you'll see in the dashboard.
|Active hours||The number of hours between the first and last transaction that an employee created during the days they worked within the date range selected.|
|Average Transaction Value (ATV)||
The total revenue from all transactions/tickets, divided by the total number of closed transactions/tickets.
|Item Attachment||The percentage of times an employee has attached that item on all the closed tickets they created.|
The number of transactions for a given employee, based on the number of tickets opened.
Month on Month
The number of product items sold.
|Sales per Guest (SPG)||The total revenue from all transactions, divided by the total number of guests served, for each employee during the days worked within the date range selected.|
|Sales per Hour (SPH)||The total revenue from all transactions, divided by the active hours, for each employees during the days worked within the date range selected.|
|Ticket Count||The number of customer tables or transactions that have been closed for the given date range. NOTE: For Comtrex customers this is known as Guest Checks and many transactions in Comtrex make up these Guest Checks. In Tenzo these Guest Checks can be known as Tickets or Transactions.|
|Tips %||The total amount of tips, divided by total sales, for each employee, based on the employee who opened the ticket.|
Please contact your the Tenzo support team if you have any questions on firstname.lastname@example.org.
#data #labour #cards