Having a clear structure for your Product Division and your Product Categories will give you a better view of your sales data in Tenzo.
Product Divisions sit above your Product Categories in Tenzo and show you, your revenue or another sales metric, from a group of multiple categories e.g. your Food Product Division could include Starters, Mains and Dessert Product Categories.
What do Product Divisions look like in Tenzo?
Your Product Divisions are accessible in the Sales module:
When you click a particular Product Division, for instance food, it will show the Categories under that Division:
How to update your divisions and categories in Lightspeed K
1. Log into Lightspeed K (you need administrator access)
2. Click on Configuration > Items
3. This will show you your list of Product Items and the following table column headings:
- Accounting Groups are your Product Categories in Tenzo
- Statistic Groups are your Product Divisions in Tenzo
4. Name all your Accounting Groups with a Statistic Group
- Make sure you use consistent naming for your Statistic Groups in order for Tenzo to pull these into one list as a Product Division in Tenzo.
Once you had completed this, do let your Customer Success Manager know or drop us a note at email@example.com and we will help you by refreshing your data.