You are able to add new users to your Tenzo account if you have the User Admin feature enabled for your Tenzo user.
Navigating to User Admin in Tenzo
To see if you have the User Admin feature turned on for your user, click on your email address on the right-hand side of the header bar in Tenzo. Then see if you can see the option 'Admin' in the list that appears.
*Please note the User Admin is only accessible on the Tenzo web app.
If you don't have this feature turned on then contact the person on point for managing Tenzo in your business to see if they have User Admin access.
If they also don't have this, then please ask them to email the Tenzo support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to turn this on for them.
Adding a new user
If you have User Admin access then when you click on 'Create New User' the below screen will pop up:
Complete all mandatory fields, then click next to confirm the new user. A couple of points to note:
- You can choose whether a user has access to all locations or a specific location;
- You can add a new user to a group if your business has groups set up in Tenzo;
- A new user will show as disabled until they accept the invite to join Tenzo;
- You can only add or remove email address (user accounts) you can't change an email address;
- You can add or change locations that someone has access to.
The new user will receive an email from Tenzo with a link prompting them to set-up a password for their account and to download the Tenzo mobile app.
If you'd like to set up a group for a new set of users for your Tenzo account please contact email@example.com
Added a new user but they haven't had an email from Tenzo?
If this happens you should:
- Check that their email address was correct for their invite; and
- Ask them to check their spam folder in case our email ended up there.
If this hasn't solved the missing invitation to join Tenzo problem then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org