Tenzo is now available on the Zapier App store, which means you can create zaps to pull Tenzo data out of Tenzo and then push it into other apps that are also listed in the Zapier store.
What data can I pull out of Tenzo?
Currently, there are two zaps you can choose from
- New Sales Summary - giving you access to site-level net and gross sales data every time this is updated in Tenzo.
- New Daily Forecast - giving you access to daily site forecasts every time these are approved in Tenzo.
We're looking to build out a wider range of zaps. If you've got a suggestion for what zap we should develop next please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions.
How are customers using Tenzo and Zapier?
There are lots of options for how to connect and use the Tenzo App with Zapier including:
- Pushing daily sales or payment information into accounting systems such as Xero or QuickBooks; or
- Pushing forecasted sales from Tenzo into your employee scheduling system e.g. Deputy
- Pushing sales or forecasted sales into a google-sheet for more detailed analysis.
If there are other ways you can think of using Tenzo and Zapier please let us know so we can share these.
How does the process work?
Step 1: Create a Zapier Account
Step 2: Contact Tenzo email@example.com to get the API Token you'll need to connect to the Tenzo App in Zapier
Step 3: Create a new Zap and select the Tenzo App. Enter the API Token and then your Tenzo login email address and password.
Step 4: Choose what you want to do with the zapped data and follow the guidance in Zapier for this.
In the example below, we've chosen to enter the data into a google sheet and to do this we needed to connect our Google Drive and have a spreadsheet set-up with a named tab and columns to map the Tenzo data into this.
Step 5: Test your Zap and complete the set-up to turn it on. The Zap will then run whenever the data is available in Tenzo.
Please check out Zapier's Help Centre if you have any other questions about how to use Zapier.