In Tenzo you can see track your actual sales against a sales budget per location. By adding your budget into Tenzo you’ll be able to:
- Empower your team to understand how they’re performing against budgetary targets on a day by day basis - making them motivated to go that extra mile;
- Visually compare your actual sales against your budget overtime in the Tenzo app; and
- Get regular updates delivered into your inbox on your business' year to date performance.
Loading a budget
It is now possible for customers to load their own budgets into Tenzo using our new Budget Loading Tool which you can access via this link. If you don't have access please contact your Customer Success Manager who can give you access.
In summary, the tool works as follows:
- You will need to create one csv per location using this template for your budgets,
- Go to https://webapp.gotenzo.com/home/setup/budgets and upload your csv file,
- Select the location for the budgets,
- The dates in the csv will update in the budget date fields in the budget tool,
- Hit 'Upload Budget' and you will see the status of the budget load request update at the bottom of the page,
- A new line at the bottom of the page will appear that says finished when the upload has completed and the budget should show in your Tenzo account within the next c. 30mins.
There are different options for how you create and at what level you choose to load your budget into Tenzo. If you've:
- Used Tenzo for 12 months’ or more you can create a budget using your historical sales. Download your location level sales for the previous financial period, apply a % increase and then you can load these into Tenzo using the .csv budget template - the Tenzo forecasting engine will break this down into daily location level budgets for you; or
- Set a location-level sales budget at a weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis then you can load this using the .csv budget template and the Tenzo forecasting engine will break this down into a daily budget for you.
If you've got any questions about using the budget loading tool please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Viewing your loaded budget
When your budget has been loaded into Tenzo you will be able to see the budget loaded in Sales > Location > Trends, and select the budget metric.
You can choose to see how the budget has been distributed if you provided a top-level monthly budget by day or week. You can also choose to see this in either a table or line graph view.