In Tenzo you can see track your actual sales against a sales budget per location. By adding your budget into Tenzo you’ll be able to:
- Empower your team to understand how they’re performing against budgetary targets on a day by day basis - making them motivated to go that extra mile;
- Visually compare your actual sales against your budget overtime in the Tenzo app; and
- Get regular updates delivered into your inbox on your business' year to date performance.
Loading a budget
There are three different options to get your budget set-up in Tenzo:
- If you’ve used Tenzo for 12 months’ or more we can create a budget for you based on your historical sales. Please email us to let us know what percentage change you’re expecting over the next 12 months’ sales;
- If you’ve got a top-level business budget we can use our forecasting engine to break this down into daily location level budgets for you; or
- If you’ve already set your daily budget for the next year then please download this template and we can load this into Tenzo for you. In this spreadsheet, add your budget for each location over any time period that you would prefer. Tenzo will automatically break down and display the budget over any period, for example, Day/Month/Quarter.
If you're not sure which option to use then we'd recommend completing what you can of the budget template to share with your Customer Success Manager so they can determine the best option for you.
Viewing your loaded budget
When your budget has been loaded into Tenzo you will be able to see the budget loaded in Sales > Location > Trends, and select the budget metric.
You can choose to see how the budget has been distributed if you provided a top-level monthly budget by day or week. You can also choose to see this in either a table or line graph view.