What are User Groups?
It's possible to limit what a user sees when they login to Tenzo by creating user groups. Multiple user groups can be created based on different requirements. Here are some examples:
- General Managers need to be able to see everything for the locations they manage, but Shift Supervisors and Assistant Supervisors may only need to see the Sales and Social modules and be able to submit logs.
- Back of House teams may only need access to see the Inventory, Sales, Operations and Employees modules to be able to understand menu performance.
- Different Overview Dashboards for the Head Office and Location teams.
It is also possible to have different automated reports set up to be sent to different groups.
Below is an example of a Dashboard that may be more suitable for a Head Office user group - as this is hyper-focused on the specific metrics that they need to focus on in a given week:
How can I set up User-Groups in Tenzo?
You'll need to email your Customer Success Manager (CSM) a list of the requirements for each of the User Groups you would like to have created. In this email you should include:
- A group name,
- What KPI cards you would like them to see on their Dashboard Overview,
- Any restrictions on the modules you wouldn't like the User Groups to be able to see, and
- Email report requirements.
Here you will see User Groups under the name of "Legacy Report Groups".
If you click on "select", a drop-down menu will appear:
Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager (CSM) to talk through your User Group Requirements.
You can always send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org - this email address is monitored 24/7 and is the fastest way to get in touch with the Tenzo team.
#user #data #customisation #customization